Root Lenovo A7000 on Android Marshmallow 6.0 – Early last April Lenovo released the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for A7000 in Indonesia. You can update via OTA or you can update A7000 to Marshmallow manually.
Now Lenovo A7000 users who want to get root access on their smartphones no longer need to use a PC, Kingroot is the most popular root tool can now open root access on this smartphone. Incidentally, there was a friend who had played home with a Lenovo A7000 who asked for help at the root of the cellphone and when I tried to use the latest version of Kingroot which is 4.8.0 immediately opened its root access. Want to try?
To open root access to the system on Lenovo A7000 is very easy to do because the famous root application, Kingroot is compatible with this smartphone.
Kingroot, for now, is the most popular application and often manages to root various Android devices whether it’s still using Android ICS to Android Lollipop. The rooting process with the Kingroot application is also very easy because in just a few minutes your Lenovo A7000 has been successfully rooted
How To Root Lenovo A7000?
Before trying, please pay attention to the things below
- This root method can only be used on Android Lollipop, if your Lenovo A7000 has been updated to Marshmallow, this root method cannot be used anymore.
- The root can void your cellphone’s warranty. Unroot or reinstall the ROM before claiming the warranty.
- The way the root application works like a virus that exploits security holes on Android to gain access to the system, so AntiVirus and Google will give warnings as a dangerous application.
- All consequences of this tutorial are not the responsibility of cararoot.com
The following are the steps for Lenovo A7000 root using Kingroot
- Download this Kingroot
- Then activate an unknown Source in Settings – Security – Unknown source
- After that, install the application
- Then run KingRoot
- KingRoot will detect your smartphone first. If the detection process is complete, select Try / Try It
- After that the root rooting process will be carried out by Kingroot, wait until the Successful Root appears ( for success to make sure your internet is active and stable )
- 3 Cara Root Realme 3 / Pro Tanpa PC (WORK 100%)
- 5 Cara Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (Kingoroot, Magisk, PC)
- 2 Cara Install TWRP dan Root Vivo V9 & V9 Pro Tanpa PC
- Cara Root dan Install TWRP Realme 5i Tanpa PC
- Cara Root dan Install TWRP Realme 6 dan 6 Pro
- 4 Cara Root Oppo A1K Tanpa PC
- Cara Root dan Unlock STB Indihome (100% Sukses)
If the rooting process fails, please try again and if you experience a reboot, run Kingroot again until the process is complete.
Now your Lenovo A7000 has open root access. If you are not sure, try using the Root Checker application, which you can download on the Play Store.
Well, that’s the way to root Lenovo A7000 on Android Lollipop by using the Kingroot application easily without having to bother using a PC. If you experience confusion or questions about how to root this, please leave a comment in the column we provide below so that we discuss it with other users.
Steps to Root Lenovo A7000 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
Step 1 : Activate the USB debugging option by typing #### 537999 # and OEM unlocking from the settings >> developer options. To activate the developer option, search for about the phone (about the phone) and click on the build number 7 times.
Step 2 : Download the SP Flash tool and TWRP recovery and unzip the file.
Step 3 : Download SuperSu and save it on your mobile.
Step 4 : Now run the SP flash tool and click option then download after that general settings and check “da dl all with checksums”
Step 5: Now click on scatter-loading and select the file “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt” from the TWRP folder
Step 6 : Now select “download only” and click on download
Step 7 : Now turn off the phone and connect via USB cable
Step 8 : Now the process will start, wait until the installation process is complete
Step 9 : The steps above show the TWRP install process is running on Lenovo A7000, now boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing and holding “power + volume up + volume down simultaneously”
Step 10 : At TWRP recovery point to zip file that you have saved on the phone and select supersu.zip to root Lenovo A7000
Step 11: Slide to install supersu and reboot your device. Only then, you have successfully rooted Lenovo A7000 on Android Marshmallow and installed custom recovery on Lenovo A7000 successfully
That’s the complete way to root Lenovo A7000 on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and install TWRP recovery on Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow